We are looking for PHP Web Developer to build web applications based on CMS such as Drupal 8, WordPress and Magento 2. Your goal to be worked with Vietnam teams and other teams in Singapore, Malaysia and Shang Hai.
- Develop websites and web applications on the PHP Drupal and Magento
- Enhances and maintains operational websites
- Assists in technical scoping and quotes during the pitch process
- Coordinates plans and revises appropriate effort to meet changing project needs and requirements
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Owns the development life cycle and manage technical risks
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Trains/mentors developer other team members if and when required
Your skills and experience
Must to have
- Good at PHP, Drupal 8, Knowing Magento is a plus
- Good at PHP design patterns
- Having experience in MySQL/SQL performance/troubleshooting
Nice to have
- Knowing Acquia is a plus
- Having experience with Responsive design is a big plus
- Having experience with one of CSS framework Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton, etc. is an advantage
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Web Optimization are Plus
- Strong communication and personal skills: ability to interact and work well with members of other functional groups in a project team
- Ability to speak and write effective English is a plus.
Why you'll love working here
- Nice and friendly working environment.
- Lots of interesting and challenge projects to work on.
- Opportunity to use most updated and newest technologies;
- Being trained, practiced and improved in not only technical knowledge, but also experience on team leader and project management.
- Company pay for certification
- Competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience)
- Company trip abroad
- Extended health care include family
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football), coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- 13th month salary benefits