We’re looking for a talented junior QA Engineer to join our experienced tech team in our Ho Chi Minh offices.
As Junior QA Engineer you will:
- Scrutinize business requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases.
- Perform test execution activities as defined in the test strategy/ test plan.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide feedback on all test activity progress to the team/ manager/ leader.
- Provide support with running regression testing in lower environments and production smoke test.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or relevant IT experience.
- 1+ year manual testing experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge with unit testing REST-based APIs and Services.
- Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Why you'll love working here
- Nice and friendly working environment.
- Lots of interesting and challenge projects to work on.
- Opportunity to use most updated and newest technologies;
- Being trained, practiced and improved in not only technical knowledge, but also experience on team leader and project management.
- Company pay for certification
- Competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience)
- Company trip abroad
- Extended health care include family
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football), coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com