What will I be doing?
- Maintain, troubleshoot & support corporate cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Office365).
- Maintain, troubleshoot & support client cloud infrastructure Azure & AWS
- Maintain, troubleshoot & support CI/CD infrastructure
- Execute deployment of websites with various CMS such as Drupal, Kentico, Sitefinity, Sitecore
- Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of office inventory, data communications solutions, network and laptop equipment.
- On-call support for 24x7 coverage as rostered
What will I need?
- Professional business English
- Degrees in IT / computer sciences or equivalent
- Interested in cloud service (AWS, Azure, Office365)
- Interested in systems and IT operations (DNS, IIS, Apache, Ubuntu, Windows Server, etc)
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skill with the abilities to work independent and able cope with pressure
- Must be adaptable, self-motivated, solution oriented and eager to learn new technology
And in return…
- Competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience), PROBATIONARY BONUS, Yearly Performance Bonuses
- Company paid certifications
- Support Laptop or Macbook
- Opportunity to practice on most test platforms
- 5-day work week in an friendly international environment & overseas trip
- Annual health checks up, Extended health care includes family
- Birthday leave, Monthly birthday celebration
- Wonderful in-house entertainment facilities (football), coffee and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
How to apply
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com
And please take a moment to visit our page on Facebook, "Like" us and stay informed on future events (https://www.facebook.com/brayleinosplashvietnam)